5568 Battlefield Parkway
Ringgold, GA 30736
Used 2018 Heartland Mallard 282 Slides, Island Kitchen, Huge rear Bathroom, Outdoor Kitchen, Fiberglass Exterior / Aluminum Frame
Heartland Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer 28 highlights:
- Kitchen Island
- Two Slides
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Rear Bathroom
You won't ever be disappointed when you take your family vacations in this Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer. The interior is kept open and spacious with two opposing slides in the main living area, and the kitchen island gives you extra countertop space as you prepare dinner and clean up afterwards. For added privacy as you get ready each morning, the large bathroom has been positioned in the back of the trailer, and the private bedroom, with its queen-size bed, has been conveniently secluded in the front.
Migrate to your favorite getaway in the spacious and lightweight Heartland Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer! With open layouts and 6' 10" arched ceilings, the Mallard gives you plenty of space to travel the country with your whole family. From the residential features and wide-open prep space in the kitchen, to the large base cabinets and huge overhead storage, you may never want to return back home after a trip in the Mallard. The oversized tinted safety windows that are located throughout the interior allow natural light to filter in during the day and showcase amazing views of the great outdoor scenery, and the skylight above the shower also lets the sunshine illuminate the bathroom while you get ready each morning.
Please review the information provided on our website, which includes Factory brochures, specs, pictures and even videos on most of the campers and RVs. We strive to provide as much information as possible to help you make a more informed decision.
Always call our sales department at 833-206-1271 to verify availability before coming to look
Price is discounted to $27,900 which is haggle free/firm (no matter if you pay cash, finance, or trade) That price includes the following.. Our Major Systems inspection which is performed by our RV techs to be completed after purchase includes making sure the roof airs, refrigerator/freezer, slide-outs, water systems, driveability, steps, and generator (if equipped) function only. We will plug the unit up so buyer can inspect additional systems on the unit for themselves and buyer always has the option to hire a 3rd party inspection at their expense if they wish to do so, RV also includes a starter kit (hoses, water reducer, toilet paper, etc,) and 21 days of free camping at select RV resorts)
We offer nationwide delivery and bank financing with approved credit and down payment. Keep in mind that Parkway RV center does not charge any doc fees, prep fees, clean-up fees, destination fees, or walkthrough education fees, etc. Don't fall for the big RV dealer fee scam. All those fees are 100% dealer profit.
Parkway RV Center has sold RVs and Campers to all 50 states, plus Canada, Europe, and even Australia.
So you are never too far away for us to save you money on a New or Pre-owned RV!!
Our Price: $27,900
|Length||31 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||574 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6125 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||84 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.