About Parkway RV Center in GA
Parkway RV Center is a family owned and operated business featuring a staff with more than 75 years of combined experience. Opened in 1968, founder Jay Adams quickly built a reputation as an honest and fair businessman. He passed his skills onto his son, Bill Adams, who took over in 1987. Bill, along with his son Bo Adams and his daughter Brittany Adams, continue that reputation that started over 46 years ago
At Parkway RV Center, we are all about family. We believe that spending time RVing in the great outdoors with your family is one of the best investments you can ever make. We are here to help you every step of the way by offering a large selection of quality used RVs at discount prices. Our family has been in the RV business for over 40 years and three generations right here in Ringgold, Georgia.
Come on in to look around and join us by our wood-burning fireplace with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. We always treat you like family.
- Family Owned and Operated for over 50 years
- Haggle Free Pricing
- Award winning customer service
- Best prices on used RVs anywhere
- No sales fees, doc fees-no extra fees at all!
- One of the largest selections of used RVs in the Southeast US
- We can help arrange shipment nationwide