5568 Battlefield Parkway
Ringgold, GA 30736
Used 2013 Heartland ElkRidge Express 22Mini Fifth Wheel with Slide Out,
Heartland ElkRidge Express w/Rear Corner Bath Including Angle Shower, Toilet & Vanity w/Sink, Wardrobe, Refrigerator, 3 Burner Range & Dbl. Kitchen Sink, Overhead Cabinets, Pantry & Dinette Slide, Sofa w/Overhead Cabinets, Step Up to Front Bedroom w/Queen Bed, Nightstand & Overhead Storage, Rear Camp Kitchen, and More! Available Options May Include: Rear Exterior Storage.
Sold AS-IS Only for $16,900 Haggle Free / Firm! We take trades and financing is available with approved credit and down payment. Keep in mind We do not know what functions and what does not except for what is shown in the video. At this price we will hook it to power and let any interested buyer inspect it (please give prior notice when coming to look) and see what works and what doesn't before purchasing it to see if this is the right RV for them (priced at cost so we cannot repair anything) . . If you do not know how to work on RV's yourself or if you do not have the money to pay someone to work on an RV than a back row bargain-priced RV may not be the right choice for you. Come look if interested. Call 833-206-1271 with any questions. This is a haggle-free/firm price. We can assist you in arranging local delivery or can refer you to a reputable delivery company that offers long-distance nationwide delivery and they even offer full setup services if needed.
Our Price: $16,900
Interior Color: Evening Star, Spellbound, Pere
|Length||25 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Interior Color||Evening Star, Spellbound, Pere|
|Hitch Weight||1340 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9990 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6661 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2645 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||47 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||LP or Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.