5568 Battlefield Parkway
Ringgold, GA 30736
Used 2011 Heartland Bighorn 3185RL3 Slides, Four Seasons, Fireplace, Rear Lounge!
Please note the $22,900 price includes the unit with the furniture that is currently in it. The $24,900 price includes us installing a new RV sleeper sofa and 2 matching RV recliners. Either price includes our major systems inspection (details below). Please inform your salesperson as soon as possible which option you wish to purchase. Please allow up to 10 days for new furniture to arrive after it's ordered if you decide to purchase for the $24,900 price.
Triple Slide Bighorn Fifth Wheel w/Rear Living Area Including 2 Rocker/Gliders, Hide-A-Bed w/Air Mattress w/Overhead Storage & Free Standing Dinette Slide, L-Shaped Counter w/Dbl. Sink, Ent. Center w/Desk Area/Hutch/Range/Refrig./Pantry Slideout, Step Up to Bed & Side Aisle Bath w/Angle Shower, Toilet & Sink, Closet/Dresser w/Overhead Slideout, Front Queen Bed and So Much More! Available Options May Include: Fireplace,
Please review the information provided on our website, which includes Factory brochures, specs, pictures, and even videos of most of the campers and RVs. We strive to provide as much information as possible to help you make a more informed decision.
Always call our sales department at 833-206-1271 to verify availability before coming to look
Price is discounted to $22,900 with current furniture or $24,900 with new furniture which is haggle-free/firm (no matter if you pay cash, finance, or trade) Either price includes the following. Our basic inspection is performed by our RV techs to be completed after purchase which includes making sure the roof airs, water systems, refrigerator/freezer, slide-outs, and generator (if equipped) function only. We will plug the unit up so buyers can inspect additional systems on the unit for themselves, also includes a starter kit (hoses, water reducer, toilet paper, etc,) and 21 days of free camping at select RV resorts)
We offer nationwide delivery and bank financing with approved credit and down payment. Keep in mind that Parkway RV center does not charge any doc fees, prep fees, clean-up fees, destination fees, walkthrough education fees, etc. Don't fall for the big RV dealer fee scam. All those fees are 100% dealer profit.
Parkway RV center has sold RVs and Campers to all 50 states, plus Canada, Europe, and even Australia.
Our Price: $22,900
Interior Color: Bronze, Lasso, Jade, Truffle,
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||Bronze, Lasso, Jade, Truffle,|
|Hitch Weight||2145 lbs|
|Gross Weight||14000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||10221 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||73 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||LP or Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|Water Heater Type||LP or Electric|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.