5568 Battlefield Parkway
Ringgold, GA 30736
Used 2008 Heartland Razor 3212SBSlide, Sleeps 8, Four Seasons, 10ft. Garage
Rear Ramp w/Opt. Rear Electric Queen Beds, Cargo Toy Parking Space, Fold-Down Sofa, 2 Lounge Chairs w/End Table, Ent. Center/TV Shelf, Refrig., Double Kitchen Sink, 3 Burner Range, Step Up to Bed and Side Isle Bath w/Angle Shower, Lav., Front Queen Slideout, Dresser, TV, Ward. & More.
Please review the information provided on our website, which includes Factory brochures, specs, pictures, and even videos on most of the campers and RVs. We strive to provide as much information as possible to help you make a more informed decision.
Always call our sales department at 833-206-1271 to verify availability before coming to look
The price is discounted to $16,900 which is haggle-free/firm (no matter if you pay cash, finance, or trade) Unlike many other RV dealers we do not charge you extra or take away a fake "rebate" if you bring your own money or finance through your personal bank instead of using our finance sources.
That price includes the following: Our major systems inspection which is performed by our RV techs that will be completed after purchase which includes us verifying the roof airs, refrigerator/freezer, slide-outs, water systems, driveability, steps, LP Systems, tongue jack or front landing legs on towables, and generator (if equipped) function only at the time of sale.
We will plug the unit up so the buyer can inspect additional systems on the unit for themselves. The buyer always has the option and is encouraged to hire a 3rd party inspection at their expense if they wish to do so, RV also includes a starter kit (hoses, water reducer, toilet paper, etc,) and 21 days of free camping at select RV resorts.
We offer bank financing with approved credit and a down payment. We can assist you in arranging local delivery or can refer you to a reputable delivery company that offers long-distance nationwide delivery and they even offer full setup services if needed. Keep in mind that Parkway RV center does not charge any doc fees, prep fees, clean-up fees, destination fees, or walkthrough education fees, etc. Don't fall for the big RV dealer fee scam. All those fees are 100% dealer profit.
Parkway RV Center has sold RVs and Campers to all 50 states, plus Canada, Europe, and even Australia.
So you are never too far away for us to save you money on a New or Pre-owned RV!!
Our Price: $16,900
|Length||33 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||2420 lbs|
|Gross Weight||14400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8950 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||5450 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||105 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Lp or Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Garage Size||10 ft 5 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||40|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.