5568 Battlefield Parkway
Ringgold, GA 30736
Used 2020 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 39RKRare Rear Kitchen Model with 5 Slide Outs! Four Seasons. Level Up,
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 39RK highlights:
- Full-Width Wardrobe
- Residential Refrigerator
- Free-Standing Table
- Five Slides
- King-Size Bed
Surprise the family with an exceptional unit like this Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel! The entire luxurious interior is kept open and spacious with five slides so that you can lounge comfortably on the power theater seating or on one of the two sofas. You will also enjoy spending your time in the rear kitchen because the three-burner range top will keep preparations running smoothly, and all the snacks can go in the two pantries. End your evening by heading to the front private bedroom where you will find a king bed slide for the ultimate relaxation.
When you adventure out in a Heartland Bighorn Traveler full-profile fifth wheel, you will appreciate the 6-point auto leveling system as you set up camp for a weekend getaway or extended vacation. The electric awning with LED lighting offers protection from the hot sun during the day and extra light for hanging around the campsite in the evening. Inside of each Bighorn Traveler, you will enjoy the class and style that the elegant rain glass shower surround and glazed hardwood cabinetry add to the interior, and the huge panoramic windows will allow you to easily view the amazing scenery that you've chosen to camp beside.
Please review the information provided on our website, which includes Factory brochures, specs, pictures and even videos on most of the campers and RVs. We strive to provide as much information as possible to help you make a more informed decision.
Always call our sales department at 833-206-1271 to verify availability before coming to look
Price is discounted to $59,900 which is haggle-free/firm (no matter if you pay cash, finance, or trade) That price includes the following.. Our Major Systems inspection which is performed by our RV techs to be completed after purchase includes making sure the roof airs, refrigerator/freezer, slide-outs, water systems, driveability, steps, and generator (if equipped) function only. We will plug the unit up so the buyer can inspect additional systems on the unit for themselves and buyer always has the option to hire a 3rd party inspection at their expense if they wish to do so, RV also includes a starter kit (hoses, water reducer, toilet paper, etc,) and 21 days of free camping at select RV resorts)
We offer nationwide delivery and bank financing with approved credit and down payment. Keep in mind that Parkway RV center does not charge any doc fees, prep fees, clean-up fees, destination fees, or walkthrough education fees, etc. Don't fall for the big RV dealer fee scam. All those fees are 100% dealer profit.
Parkway RV Center has sold RVs and Campers to all 50 states, plus Canada, Europe, and even Australia.
So you are never too far away for us to save you money on a New or Pre-owned RV!!
Our Price: $59,900
|Length||42 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2470 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13210 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2742 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.