5568 Battlefield Parkway
Ringgold, GA 30736
New 2023 Heartland Prowler 300SBHPAYMENTS AS LOW AS $296.00 A MONTH W.A.C. AND DOWN PAYMENT
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 300SBH highlights:
- U-shaped Dinette
- Queen Bed
- Full Bath
- Sleeps Nine
- Smooth Laminated Exterior
This travel trailer allows you to invite your whole crew along with a rear private bunkhouse and a front private bedroom. The bunkhouse includes three bunks, plus a dinette where the little ones can draw or play a game together. The U-shaped dinette and sofa within the large slide-out will provide space to relax, dine, and sleep more guests. This model includes a three-burner cooktop, a microwave oven, plus a 10-cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator for your perishables.
Get ready for comfortable and easy camping with the Prowler travel trailers by Heartland. These models feature durable construction with a performastructure aluminum front wall, a cambered structural steel I-beam frame, and a fully walkable roof. The MEGA bright pass-through storage features 52 cu. ft. of exterior storage with mega-sized access doors, LED lights, and a finished interior to keep your gear secure. You'll fall in love with the at-home kitchen that includes Duralast countertops, a residential refrigerator, plus a stainless steel double bowl under-mount sink for easy clean-up. These travel trailers also feature panoramic windows, an EZ clean interior, USB charging ports throughout, and many more comforts! Don't let the Prowler travel trailers slip away. Choose your favorite floor plan today!
Please review the information provided on our website, which includes Factory brochures, specs, pictures, and even videos on most of the campers and RVs. We strive to provide as much information as possible to help you make a more informed decision.
This is a 5-Star Group!Just wanted to say it was a pleasure doing business with Mick, Lawanda and Mike!!! Parkway RV made buying my RV painless!!! It was so easy, no pressure, no pushy sales people, very helpful and knowledgeable about the unit I was looking for. After the deal was made and the list was made of some items I had concerns with Lawanda made sure they were taken care of!!! They checked off every single box - Eric
Interior Color: Anthracite, Malibu
|Length||34 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Interior Color||Anthracite, Malibu|
|Hitch Weight||800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6630 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2938 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||15' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Parkway RV Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @706-965-7929 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.